These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered as joint first authors.
Melon RNA interference (RNAi) lines silenced for Cm-eIF4E show broad virus resistance
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 755–763, September 2012
How to Cite
RODRÍGUEZ-HERNÁNDEZ, A. M., GOSALVEZ, B., SEMPERE, R. N., BURGOS, L., ARANDA, M. A. and TRUNIGER, V. (2012), Melon RNA interference (RNAi) lines silenced for Cm-eIF4E show broad virus resistance. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 755–763. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00785.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!