Present address: Laboratory of Phytopathology, Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Ghent University, Coupure Links, 653, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium.
Iron deficiency affects plant defence responses and confers resistance to Dickeya dadantii and Botrytis cinerea
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 816–827, October 2012
How to Cite
KIEU, N. P., AZNAR, A., SEGOND, D., RIGAULT, M., SIMOND-CÔTE, E., KUNZ, C., SOULIE, M.-C., EXPERT, D. and DELLAGI, A. (2012), Iron deficiency affects plant defence responses and confers resistance to Dickeya dadantii and Botrytis cinerea. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 816–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00790.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!