Subcellular targeting of an evolutionarily conserved plant defensin MtDef4.2 determines the outcome of plant–pathogen interaction in transgenic Arabidopsis
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 1032–1046, December 2012
How to Cite
Kaur, J., Thokala, M., Robert-Seilaniantz, A., Zhao, P., Peyret, H., Berg, H., Pandey, S., Jones, J. and Shah, D. (2012), Subcellular targeting of an evolutionarily conserved plant defensin MtDef4.2 determines the outcome of plant–pathogen interaction in transgenic Arabidopsis. Molecular Plant Pathology, 13: 1032–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00813.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation Award. Grant Number: 0344444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!