Botrytis cinerea mutants deficient in d-galacturonic acid catabolism have a perturbed virulence on Nicotiana benthamiana and Arabidopsis, but not on tomato
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 19–29, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, L. and van Kan, J. A. L. (2013), Botrytis cinerea mutants deficient in d-galacturonic acid catabolism have a perturbed virulence on Nicotiana benthamiana and Arabidopsis, but not on tomato. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 19–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00825.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Foundation Technological Top Institute Green Genetics
- Netherlands Graduate School Experimental Plant Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!