Present address: Department of Plant Pathology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA.
TALE1 from Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. manihotis acts as a transcriptional activator in plant cells and is important for pathogenicity in cassava plants
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 84–95, January 2013
How to Cite
Castiblanco, L. F., Gil, J., Rojas, A., Osorio, D., Gutiérrez, S., Muñoz-Bodnar, A., Perez-Quintero, A. L., Koebnik, R., Szurek, B., López, C., Restrepo, S., Verdier, V. and Bernal, A. J. (2013), TALE1 from Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. manihotis acts as a transcriptional activator in plant cells and is important for pathogenicity in cassava plants. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 84–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00830.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Colombian Administrative Department of Science and Technology Colciencias. Grant Number: 264-2008
- International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB, Italy. Grant Number: CRP/07/011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!