The rust transferred proteins—a new family of effector proteins exhibiting protease inhibitor function
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 96–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Pretsch, K., Kemen, A., Kemen, E., Geiger, M., Mendgen, K. and Voegele, R. (2013), The rust transferred proteins—a new family of effector proteins exhibiting protease inhibitor function. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 96–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00832.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: ME523/25-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!