Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris (cause of black rot of crucifers) in the genomic era is still a worldwide threat to brassica crops
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 2–18, January 2013
How to Cite
Vicente, J. G. and Holub, E. B. (2013), Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris (cause of black rot of crucifers) in the genomic era is still a worldwide threat to brassica crops. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 2–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00833.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs of the UK (DEFRA)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- UK Department for International Development (DFID)
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!