Farther, slower, stronger: how the plant genetic background protects a major resistance gene from breakdown
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 109–118, February 2013
How to Cite
Quenouille, J., Montarry, J., Palloix, A. and Moury, B. (2013), Farther, slower, stronger: how the plant genetic background protects a major resistance gene from breakdown. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 109–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00834.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Comité Technique Permanent de la Sélection (CTPS, French Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR)
- Région Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur (PACA)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!