These authors contributed equally to this work.
AsnB, regulated by diffusible signal factor and global regulator Clp, is involved in aspartate metabolism, resistance to oxidative stress and virulence in Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzicola
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 145–157, February 2013
How to Cite
Qian, G., Liu, C., Wu, G., Yin, F., Zhao, Y., Zhou, Y., Zhang, Y., Song, Z., Fan, J., Hu, B. and Liu, F. (2013), AsnB, regulated by diffusible signal factor and global regulator Clp, is involved in aspartate metabolism, resistance to oxidative stress and virulence in Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzicola. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 145–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00838.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971894, 31171810, 31071657
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2010445
- Special Fund for Agro-Scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Numbers: 200903052, 201003004
- Doctoral Fund of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100097120013
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!