These authors contributed equally to this work.
AsnB, regulated by diffusible signal factor and global regulator Clp, is involved in aspartate metabolism, resistance to oxidative stress and virulence in Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzicola
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 145–157, February 2013
How to Cite
Qian, G., Liu, C., Wu, G., Yin, F., Zhao, Y., Zhou, Y., Zhang, Y., Song, Z., Fan, J., Hu, B. and Liu, F. (2013), AsnB, regulated by diffusible signal factor and global regulator Clp, is involved in aspartate metabolism, resistance to oxidative stress and virulence in Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzicola. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 145–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00838.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971894, 31171810, 31071657
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2010445
- Special Fund for Agro-Scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Numbers: 200903052, 201003004
- Doctoral Fund of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100097120013
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Supplementary File 1 Outlines, Results, Figures S1-1 to S1-3.
Supplementary File 2 Figures S2-1 to S2-7.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.