Polar auxin transport is essential for gall formation by Pantoea agglomerans on gypsophila
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 185–190, February 2013
How to Cite
Chalupowicz, L., Weinthal, D., Gaba, V., Sessa, G., Barash, I. and Manulis-Sasson, S. (2013), Polar auxin transport is essential for gall formation by Pantoea agglomerans on gypsophila. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 185–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00839.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!