A viral RNA silencing suppressor interferes with abscisic acid-mediated signalling and induces drought tolerance in Arabidopsis thaliana
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 158–170, February 2013
How to Cite
Westwood, J. H., Mccann, L., Naish, M., Dixon, H., Murphy, A. M., Stancombe, M. A., Bennett, M. H., Powell, G., Webb, A. A. R. and Carr, J. P. (2013), A viral RNA silencing suppressor interferes with abscisic acid-mediated signalling and induces drought tolerance in Arabidopsis thaliana. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 158–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00840.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Numbers: F/09741/F, RPG-2012-667
- Biotechnological and Biological Science Research Council. Grant Numbers: BB/D014376/1, BB/J011762/1
- Cambridge University Newton Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!