The inter-kingdom solo OryR regulator of Xanthomonas oryzae is important for motility
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 211–221, April 2013
How to Cite
González, J. F., Myers, M. P. and Venturi, V. (2013), The inter-kingdom solo OryR regulator of Xanthomonas oryzae is important for motility. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 211–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00843.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Progetto Inese from the Italian Institute of Technology (IIT, Genova, Italy)
- Progetto RISINNOVA (Progetto AGER)
- ICGEB core funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!