Present address: The School of Life Sciences, University of Warwick, Gibbet Hill Campus, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK.
The conserved oligomeric Golgi complex is involved in penetration resistance of barley to the barley powdery mildew fungus
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. MOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY © 2012 BSPP AND BLACKWELL PUBLISHING LTD
Molecular Plant Pathology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 230–240, April 2013
How to Cite
Ostertag, M., Stammler, J., Douchkov, D., Eichmann, R. and Hückelhoven, R. (2013), The conserved oligomeric Golgi complex is involved in penetration resistance of barley to the barley powdery mildew fungus. Molecular Plant Pathology, 14: 230–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1364-3703.2012.00846.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Federal Ministry of Research and Education. Grant Number: GABI-phenome-0315056D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!