Global, synchronous oscillations in cytosolic calcium and adherence in bradykinin-stimulated Madin-Darby canine kidney cells
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2004
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 180, Issue 4, pages 335–346, April 2004
How to Cite
De Blasio, B. F., Røttingen, J.-A., Sand, K. L., Giaever, I. and Iversen, J.-G. (2004), Global, synchronous oscillations in cytosolic calcium and adherence in bradykinin-stimulated Madin-Darby canine kidney cells. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 180: 335–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-201X.2004.01261.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2004
- Received 2 September 2003, accepted 18 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.