The effects of different air velocities on heat storage and body temperature in humans cycling in a hot, humid environment
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2005
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 183, Issue 3, pages 241–255, March 2005
How to Cite
Saunders, A. G., Dugas, J. P., Tucker, R., Lambert, M. I. and Noakes, T. D. (2005), The effects of different air velocities on heat storage and body temperature in humans cycling in a hot, humid environment. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 183: 241–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-201X.2004.01400.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2005
- Received 17 March 2004, accepted 21 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!