*S.R.I. Publication No. 115
Counting the Serengeti migratory wildebeest using two-stage sampling*
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 135–149, June 1973
How to Cite
NORTON-GRIFFITHS, M. (1973), Counting the Serengeti migratory wildebeest using two-stage sampling. African Journal of Ecology, 11: 135–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1973.tb00079.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Received 5 November 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!