The nutritive values of some major food plants of lechwe, puku and waterbuck along the Chobe River, Botswana
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 91–97, June 1977
How to Cite
VONRICHTER, W. and OSTERBERG, R. (1977), The nutritive values of some major food plants of lechwe, puku and waterbuck along the Chobe River, Botswana. African Journal of Ecology, 15: 91–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1977.tb00383.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript received 21 November 1972; revision received 19 May 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!