Haematozoa of East African birds: IV. Redescription of Haemoproteus crumenium, a parasite of the marabou stork
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 169–172, June 1977
How to Cite
Peirce, M. A. and Cooper, J. E. (1977), Haematozoa of East African birds: IV. Redescription of Haemoproteus crumenium, a parasite of the marabou stork. African Journal of Ecology, 15: 169–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1977.tb00393.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript received 30 September 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!