The quaternary history of African forests: its relevance to conservation
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 1-2, pages 1–6, March 1981
How to Cite
HAMILTON, A. C. (1981), The quaternary history of African forests: its relevance to conservation. African Journal of Ecology, 19: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1981.tb00647.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!