*Edward Grey Institute of Ornithology, Zoology Department, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, England
Reserves as oceanic islands: lessons for conserving some East African montane forests
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 1-2, pages 21–25, March 1981
How to Cite
DIAMOND, A. W. (1981), Reserves as oceanic islands: lessons for conserving some East African montane forests. African Journal of Ecology, 19: 21–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1981.tb00649.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!