The number and distribution of elephants in Kidepo Valley National Park, Uganda
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 299–302, September 1981
How to Cite
Edroma, E. L. (1981), The number and distribution of elephants in Kidepo Valley National Park, Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 19: 299–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1981.tb01067.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript received 31 October 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!