Application of species-area curves to Africa savanah reserves
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 123–128, June 1983
How to Cite
East, R. (1983), Application of species-area curves to Africa savanah reserves. African Journal of Ecology, 21: 123–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1983.tb00319.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript accepted 30 November 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!