Growth and development of wild and captive Nile rats, Arvicanthis niloticus (Rodentia: Muridae)
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 121–131, June 1985
How to Cite
DELANY, M. J. and MONRO, R. H. (1985), Growth and development of wild and captive Nile rats, Arvicanthis niloticus (Rodentia: Muridae). African Journal of Ecology, 23: 121–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1985.tb00720.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript received 13 April 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!