†P. O. Box 1875, Weaverville, CA 96093 U. S. A.
Effects of elephant browsing on Acacia seyal in Waza National Park, Cameroon
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–6, March 1986
How to Cite
OKULA, J. P. and SISE, W. R. (1986), Effects of elephant browsing on Acacia seyal in Waza National Park, Cameroon. African Journal of Ecology, 24: 1–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1986.tb00335.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!