Successional patterns of aquatic macrophytes in Jebba Lake, Nigeria
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 295–299, December 1988
How to Cite
OBOT, E. A. and MBAGWU, I. G. (1988), Successional patterns of aquatic macrophytes in Jebba Lake, Nigeria. African Journal of Ecology, 26: 295–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1988.tb00981.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript accepted 2 January 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!