†To whom correspondence should be addressed.
The feeding ecology of the African lily trotter Actophilornis africanus (Gmelin) at Lake Naivasha, Kenya
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 329–335, December 1988
How to Cite
TAYLOR, C. and HARPER, D. (1988), The feeding ecology of the African lily trotter Actophilornis africanus (Gmelin) at Lake Naivasha, Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 26: 329–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1988.tb00985.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript received 6 July 1987; accepted 11 July 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!