*Natal Sharks Board, Private Bag 2, Umhlanga Rocks 4320, South Africa.
Notes and Records
First record of the melon-headed whale Peponocephala electra (Gray, 1846) for the East African coast
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 345–346, December 1988
How to Cite
Peddemors, V. M. and Ross, G. J. B. (1988), Notes and Records. African Journal of Ecology, 26: 345–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1988.tb00988.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!