*Zoology Department, University of Queensland, St. Lucia 4067, Queensland, Australia.
A comparison of some avian census techniques in a population of lovebirds at Lake Naivasha, Kenya
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 157–166, June 1989
How to Cite
JOHN THOMPSON, J. (1989), A comparison of some avian census techniques in a population of lovebirds at Lake Naivasha, Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 27: 157–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1989.tb00939.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript accepted 14 October 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!