*University of Antwerp (RUCA), Laboratory of General Zoology, Groenenborgerlaan 171, B-2020 Antwerp, Belgium.
Seasonal variation in growth of Mastomys natalensis (Rodentia: Muridae) in Morogoro, Tanzania
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 298–306, December 1990
How to Cite
LEIRS, H., STUYCK, J., VERHAGEN, R. and VERHEYEN, W. (1990), Seasonal variation in growth of Mastomys natalensis (Rodentia: Muridae) in Morogoro, Tanzania. African Journal of Ecology, 28: 298–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1990.tb01164.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript accepted 3 August 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!