†Dr Patterson died in July 1991. Reprint requests should be sent to Professor J. P. Loveridge, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Zimbabwe, PO Box MP 167, Mount Pleasant, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Emergence, basking behaviour, mean selected temperature and critical thermal minimum in high and low altitude subspecies of the tropical lizard Mabuya striata
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 330–339, December 1991
How to Cite
PATTERSON, J. W. (1991), Emergence, basking behaviour, mean selected temperature and critical thermal minimum in high and low altitude subspecies of the tropical lizard Mabuya striata. African Journal of Ecology, 29: 330–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1991.tb00470.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 18 June 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!