Growth, size and the timing of births in an individually identified population of oribi
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 340–352, December 1991
How to Cite
JONGEJAN, G., ARCESE, P. and SINCLAIR, A. R. E. (1991), Growth, size and the timing of births in an individually identified population of oribi. African Journal of Ecology, 29: 340–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1991.tb00471.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 15 March 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!