Man determines the distribution of elephants in the rain forests of northeastern Gabon
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 54–63, March 1991
How to Cite
BARNES, R. F. W., BARNES, K. L., ALERS, M. P. T. and BLOM, A. (1991), Man determines the distribution of elephants in the rain forests of northeastern Gabon. African Journal of Ecology, 29: 54–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1991.tb00820.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript accepted 15 July 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!