*2740-No. 4 Road, Richmond, B. C., Canada V6X 2L5.
Breeding of the black-headed village weaver (Ploceus cucullatus) and the chestnut-and-black weaver (P. nigerrimus) in Ile-Ife, Nigeria
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 49–64, March 1992
How to Cite
DIN, N. A. (1992), Breeding of the black-headed village weaver (Ploceus cucullatus) and the chestnut-and-black weaver (P. nigerrimus) in Ile-Ife, Nigeria. African Journal of Ecology, 30: 49–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1992.tb00478.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript accepted 22 August 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!