*Division of Environmental Studies, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, U.S.A.
A model illustrating the changes in forest elephant numbers caused by poaching
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 89–99, June 1994
How to Cite
MICHELMORE, F., BEARDSLEY, K., BARNES, R. F. W. and DOUGLAS-HAMILTON, I. (1994), A model illustrating the changes in forest elephant numbers caused by poaching. African Journal of Ecology, 32: 89–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1994.tb00561.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript accepted 15 January 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!