The effect of change in land use on soil macrofauna communities in Mabira Forest, Uganda
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 273–282, December 1994
How to Cite
OKWAKOL, M. J. N. (1994), The effect of change in land use on soil macrofauna communities in Mabira Forest, Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 32: 273–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1994.tb00578.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript accepted 22 June 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!