*Department of Zoology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia.
Reproduction and sexual dimorphism of the West African fruit bat, Epomops buettikoferi, in Liberia
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 308–316, December 1994
How to Cite
KOFRON, C. P. and CHAPMAN, A. (1994), Reproduction and sexual dimorphism of the West African fruit bat, Epomops buettikoferi, in Liberia. African Journal of Ecology, 32: 308–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1994.tb00581.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript accepted 28 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!