Grooming rates in klipspringer and steinbok reflect environmental exposure to ticks
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 79–82, March 1996
How to Cite
Hart, L. A., Hart, B. L. and Wilson, V. J. (1996), Grooming rates in klipspringer and steinbok reflect environmental exposure to ticks. African Journal of Ecology, 34: 79–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1996.tb00598.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript accepted 15 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!