Physico-chemical preferences of the zooplankton and notes on the predominance of a carnivorous copepod in Lake Tanganyika
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 86–89, March 1996
How to Cite
Bahananga, J.-B. M., Diamani, B. and Kabungo, K. (1996), Physico-chemical preferences of the zooplankton and notes on the predominance of a carnivorous copepod in Lake Tanganyika. African Journal of Ecology, 34: 86–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.1996.tb00600.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript accepted 31 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!