Correspondence: Andrew J. Plumptre, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasonality in elephant dung decay and implications for censusing and population monitoring in south-western Cameroon
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 24–32, March 2001
How to Cite
Nchanji, A. C. and Plumptre, A. J. (2001), Seasonality in elephant dung decay and implications for censusing and population monitoring in south-western Cameroon. African Journal of Ecology, 39: 24–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2001.00265.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!