Phenology of figs in Budongo Forest Uganda and its importance for the chimpanzee diet
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 306–316, December 2003
How to Cite
Tweheyo, M. and Lye, K. A. (2003), Phenology of figs in Budongo Forest Uganda and its importance for the chimpanzee diet. African Journal of Ecology, 41: 306–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2003.00475.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!