The use of structural species size classes in the description of the woody vegetation of a nature reserve
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2005
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 252–269, December 2004
How to Cite
Brown, L. R. and Bredenkamp, G. J. (2004), The use of structural species size classes in the description of the woody vegetation of a nature reserve. African Journal of Ecology, 42: 252–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2004.00480.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 6 January 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!