Shifts in the food of Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus (L.) in Lake Victoria, Kenya
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2004
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 163–170, September 2004
How to Cite
Njiru, M., Okeyo-Owuor, J. B., Muchiri, M. and Cowx, I. G. (2004), Shifts in the food of Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus (L.) in Lake Victoria, Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 42: 163–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2004.00503.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2004
- (Manuscript accepted 18 November 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!