A comparison of two mountain gorilla habitats in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2005
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 289–297, December 2004
How to Cite
Nkurunungi, J. B., Ganas, J., Robbins, M. M. and Stanford, C. B. (2004), A comparison of two mountain gorilla habitats in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 42: 289–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2004.00523.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 19 March 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!