Management of the Nile perch, Lates niloticus fishery in Lake Victoria in light of the changes in its life history characteristics
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2005
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 306–314, December 2004
How to Cite
Ogutu-Ohwayo, R. (2004), Management of the Nile perch, Lates niloticus fishery in Lake Victoria in light of the changes in its life history characteristics. African Journal of Ecology, 42: 306–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2004.00527.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 18 May 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!