Demographic status of elephants in the Samburu and Buffalo Springs National Reserves, Kenya
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 44–47, March 2005
How to Cite
Wittemyer, G., Daballen, D., Rasmussen, H., Kahindi, O. and Douglas-Hamilton, I. (2005), Demographic status of elephants in the Samburu and Buffalo Springs National Reserves, Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 43: 44–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2004.00543.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 2 April 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!