Effect of low rainfall and browsing by large herbivores on an enclosed savannah habitat in Kenya
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 123–130, May 2005
How to Cite
Birkett, A. and Stevens-Wood, B. (2005), Effect of low rainfall and browsing by large herbivores on an enclosed savannah habitat in Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 43: 123–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2005.00555.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- (Manuscript accepted 16 December 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!