Patterns of frugivory of the Budongo Forest chimpanzees, Uganda
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 282–290, December 2005
How to Cite
Tweheyo, M. and Lye, K. A. (2005), Patterns of frugivory of the Budongo Forest chimpanzees, Uganda. African Journal of Ecology, 43: 282–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2005.00566.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 9 March 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!