The African savannah elephant population in Kidepo Valley National Park, Uganda: changes in size and structure from 1967 to 2000
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 157–164, June 2006
How to Cite
Aleper, D. and Moe, S. R. (2006), The African savannah elephant population in Kidepo Valley National Park, Uganda: changes in size and structure from 1967 to 2000. African Journal of Ecology, 44: 157–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2006.00599.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 20 July 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!