Seedling establishment of Acacia tortilis and Hyphaene compressa in the Turkwel riverine forest, Kenya
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
African Journal of Ecology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 178–185, June 2006
How to Cite
Stave, J., Oba, G., Nordal, I. and Stenseth, N. Chr. (2006), Seedling establishment of Acacia tortilis and Hyphaene compressa in the Turkwel riverine forest, Kenya. African Journal of Ecology, 44: 178–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2028.2006.00614.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 9 November 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!